Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Wee Sprout Reusable packets and tray

Watch the full review here!!

You guys, my kids are addicted to eating out of pouches.  It's my own fault.  Its so easy and convenient.  And clean.

And expensive.  Plus, do I really know what goes in that food?

I was looking for a solution to my kids pouch addiction that would allow them to contunie to eat out of them.  But I didn't want a packet that was hard to clean - OR that would grow mold because I couldn't clean it all the way.  We are trying to make life easier!!

Enter Wee Sprout. Made by parents, for parents.

These packets are easy to use and easy to clean.  They help me be more environmentally conscious, more aware of the foods that my kids are eating and they are saving me money - especially because they are so affordable!

Plus my kids love them.






Wee Sprout also offers a reusable cube tray.  I wish so badly I would have had this while Leo was eating only baby food.  It is very well made and easy to pop the frozen food right out of.

I have primarily been using it for my food actually - watch here and I will tell you how.  It makes making healthy smoothies a BREEZE.

Wee Sprout is making my job easier and our lives healthier.  And I wouldn't just say that.  I love these products.
And... because I think you should know.  These products are on SALE.  Right now.  Go, check it out! 


Products c/o Wee Sprout.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment